- At the time of booking, all cabin reservations require a deposit equal to 50% of the total reservation charge plus taxes.
- If you book within 30 days of arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Payment in full is due 30 days prior to check in. Payment can be made by VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- In spring, summer and fall we have a 30-day cancellation policy
- In winter (Dec 1 to Mar 30), we have a 14-day cancellation policy
- if you cancel your reservation, for any reason, at any time after making the booking there will be a $50 (plus GST) service fee
- if you cancel your reservation, for any reason, with less than 30 days notice (14 days in winter), the deposit and final payment will be retained unless we are able to re-rent the cabin in which case you will be refunded for each night that can be re-booked, less the $50 service fee
- you may wish to consider purchasing cancellation insurance which can protect you in the event of flight cancellations or delays, lost luggage, highway closures, or for any other personal reasons, etc.
- no refunds for arrivals later than the original check in date, for early departures or no-shows, or for cancellations noted in the point above
- no pets allowed on the property
- no smoking, candles or incense burning inside the cabins
- children must be supervised at all times, especially near the lake and river
- children are not permitted to play in or on the flower gardens
- adults must sign a waiver for themselves and children before using canoes (view waiver)
- campfires, when permitted, must be kept under control and supervised and must also be completely extinguished at the end of the evening
- Check-ins are between 3 PM and 8 PM. We ask that you telephone or email us with your approximate check-in time anytime prior to the day of arrival so that we can have the gate open for you.
- The gate is otherwise kept closed to try to maximize privacy.
- Check-outs are any time before 10 AM.
- The property is not accessible to the public other than by reservation.
- We will give you a brief orientation and a key for your cabin and have you sign canoe use waivers (view waiver).